Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stampin Up!

For those of you that know me, you know I'm a crazy~ crafting ~creative Chick -en wing ;) I guess CHEESY should also fit in there somewhere too! Hehehe! Anyway, due to what my hubby refers to as my "crafting supply shopping addiction" I have decided to become a Stampin Up! demonstrator and share what I love with the masses.
What are your thoughts on my blog title? ;) I thought it was perfectly cheesy and geographically appropriate to my current location in the lake-effect snowing, Sabres hockey playing, Bills football tailgating, Buffalo Wing originating, Queen City! I am here to help you INK Buffalo,NY up one rubber stamp, ink pad, and embellishment at a time.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your decision to become a demonstrator. I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title of your blog..............so appropriate and absolutely so cute. Caught my eye right away. Have fun with this blog and your wonderful stampin! Following from SC I'm #212 on the list. Hope you'll drop by my blog for a visit too.

    Penny
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cheesy chickie, following you from the SC. I like your blog title. Have a great day!Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete